Refresher Train the Trainer for Nurse Aide Instructors
This course is for licensed nurses who currently teach nurse aides in Virginia. Our course meets the training requirements from the Virginia Board of Nursing.
Train the Trainer Refresher for Nurse Aide Instructors includes:
Topics/Objectives of course:
· Review of Current Regulations for Nurse Aide Education Programs
· Review of the Board-Approved Nurse Aide Curriculum Content
· Review of the skills evaluated on the board-approved nurse aide certification examination
· Review the Annual BON Site survey
We offer 2 ways to complete this course:
1. We offer this course on a pre-recorded video that can be rented on demand. We know your time is valuable, this video is a straight-forward, no nonsense video that meets the training requirements for the board of nursing. This video can be played on a phone, iPad, or desktop computer. You will have access to this video for 72 hours once you’ve completed the video, email me and I will send your completion certificate. Be sure to include your name the way you want it to appear on the certificate. This refresher is $135.00.
The video version can be rented here:
2. If you prefer a more interactive option, we offer this course live on Zoom monthly. This refresher is $135.00
To register: Send me an email with your name and the class and date you would like to register for. I will send you a link to access the class via Zoom and an electronic invoice. If you have any questions, please give me a call.
Time: 8am-12pm (ending time is approximate)
Class Dates: July 29, 2021
August 23, 2021
September 24, 2021
October 22, 2021
November 19, 2021
December 10, 2021
The video on demand is non-refundable. Class must be cancelled 4 business days before class begins to receive a refund. A 4% processing fee will be deducted. If student is unable to receive a refund, they will be able to join the next available class.